Type of entity
Authorized form of name
Parallel form(s) of name
Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules
Other form(s) of name
Identifiers for corporate bodies
Dates of existence
In 1915 a Junior School at Trinity College School was established for boys under 15, with 16 students. Although they had a separate classroom, dormitories and table at meals, they were housed in the main school building along with the older boys.
A new Junior School building with facilities for 78 boys aged seven to 14 was opened in 1924. It was built as a memorial to those Old Boys who gave their lives during WWI. Howard Boulden was named the master in charge of the Junior School (today known as Boulden House).
Mr. Charles Tottenham was appointed head of the Junior School in 1941, a post he held for the next 40 years. Due to the declining enrolment of younger students, the Junior School was closed in 1981 and Charles Tottenham retired.
The Junior School re-opened in Boulden House in 1999 under the direction of Barbara Piccini. Barbara Piccini served as Head of the Juinor School until retiring in 2018. Jennifer Wyatt succeeds Ms. Piccini as Head of the Junior School.