St. Paul's Anglican Church (9th Line/Fitzroy Harbour, Ont.)

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

St. Paul's Anglican Church (9th Line/Fitzroy Harbour, Ont.)

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

Services were held for a congregation at Fitzroy 9th Line from 1867 and there was a church building and cemetery by 1876 on land donated by Edward Greene. A new St. Paul's Church was built and opened in 1887 and was consecrated by Bishop Charles Hamilton on July 4, 1896. This stone building was renovated in 1912 and then again in 1949 to mark the 60th anniversary. St. Paul's Church celebrated its 90th anniversary in 1977. Services ended in 1984 which had in the last ten years been few except for annual cemetery services. St. Paul's, 9th Line was secularized on August 9, 1992.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places