Title and statement of responsibility area
St. Mary's Church (Anglican), Calabogie, Ontario fonds
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
CA ON00006 6P C6
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
1 folder of textual records
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
In 1891, land in Calabogie was acquired for an Anglican church and burial ground. By 1892, St. Mary's Church had been erected. Ten years later, services were held in the church for only nine months of the year. By 1917, St. Mary's was no longer included in the parish listings and was presumably closed around that year.
Scope and content
Fonds consists of property records for St. Mary's congregation in Calabogie, Ontario.
Immediate source of acquisition
Donated at various times by clergy, parish officers, parishioners, and staff of St. Mary's, Calabogie.
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Use of records for publication, either whole or in part, requires permission of the archivist.
Index for parish records. "Guide to the Holdings of the Ecclesiastical Province of Ontario"
No further accruals are expected.
The parish registers for this congregation are with the Parish of Renfrew.