Fonds F2850 - St. Mark's United, Cannifton Pastoral Charge (Ont.) fonds

Title and statement of responsibility area

Title proper

St. Mark's United, Cannifton Pastoral Charge (Ont.) fonds

General material designation

  • Textual record

Parallel title

Other title information

Title statements of responsibility

Title notes

Level of description

Fonds

Reference code

CA ON00340 F2850

Edition area

Edition statement

Edition statement of responsibility

Class of material specific details area

Statement of scale (cartographic)

Statement of projection (cartographic)

Statement of coordinates (cartographic)

Statement of scale (architectural)

Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)

Dates of creation area

Date(s)

  • 1932-2013 (Creation)
    Creator
    St. Mark's United, Cannifton Pastoral Charge (Ont.)

Physical description area

Physical description

28 cm of textual records

Publisher's series area

Title proper of publisher's series

Parallel titles of publisher's series

Other title information of publisher's series

Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series

Numbering within publisher's series

Note on publisher's series

Archival description area

Name of creator

(1967-)

Administrative history

St. Mark's United Church was established in 1967 with the amalgamation of the three churches of the Cannifton Pastoral Charge.
Cannifton Pastoral Charge was established in 1925 with Church Union, formerly Methodist. It consisted of Cannifton United Church, Bethany United Church, Carmel United Church and St. Andrew's-Gilead United Church.
Cannifton Circuit was established ca. 1863 as part of the Methodist Episcopal Church.
Bethany United Church was established ca. 1866, formerly Methodist; it closed in June 1967.
Cannifton Church was established ca. 1852, formerly Methodist; it was renamed St. Mark's United Church.
Carmel Church was established in 1866, formerly Methodist; it closed in 1967.
Gilead - St. Andrew's United Church was established in 1925, formerly Methodist; it closed in 1964, but later joined with St. Mark's United Church in 1967.

Custodial history

Scope and content

Fonds consists of financial and annual reports of Cannifton Pastoral Charge, 1932-1966; records of St. Mark's United Church, Cannifton, 1967-2013

Notes area

Physical condition

Immediate source of acquisition

Arrangement

Language of material

  • English

Script of material

Location of originals

Availability of other formats

Restrictions on access

Open

Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication

Finding aids

Bay of Quinte Conference - finding aid 287

Associated materials

Related materials

Accruals

Alternative identifier(s)

Accession

2008.048L

Accession

2014.057L

Standard number area

Standard number

Access points

Subject access points

Genre access points

Control area

Description record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules or conventions

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language of description

Script of description

Sources

Accession area