St. John the Evangelist Anglican Church (Quyon, Quebec)
Parallelle vormen van de naam
Gestandaardiseerde naamvorm(en) volgens andere regels.
Identificatiecode voor organisaties
In 1857, John Egan & Co. donated a site in Quyon for a church and burial ground. Services were held in the schoolhouse until the church was ready for use. St. John the Evangelist was consecrated by Bishop Francis Fulford of Montreal in May 1862. Work began in 1881 on a stone church to replace the old wooden one and in 1885, the second St. John the Evangelist, Quyon was consecrated. St. John the Evangelist is currently in the parish of Aylmer.