Title and statement of responsibility area
St. George's Church (Anglican), Waba, Ontario fonds
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
3 photographs : col. .5 cm of textual records
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
St. George's congregation developed out of services held in Ellis' Schoolhouse beginning in 1900. In 1901, Mr. John Murphy donated land for a church. The frame church was completed in 1908 and St. George's, White Lake (later known as Waba) was dedicated on November 19th the same year. The 50th anniversary of St. George's, Waba was celebrated on November 19, 1958 and the 90th anniversary was celebrated in 1998. Waba is in the parish of Pakenham with St. Mark's, Pakenham and St. John's, Antrim.
Scope and content
Fonds consists of records of the activities of St. George's congregation in Waba, Ontario. It includes financial records, property records, historiography, and photographs.
Immediate source of acquisition
Donated at various times by clergy, parish officers, parishioners, and staff of St. George's, Waba.
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Use of records for publication, either whole or in part, requires permission of the archivist.
Index for parish records. "Guide to the Holdings of the Ecclesiastical Province of Ontario"
Further accruals are expected.
The parish registers for this congregation are with the Parish of Pakenham.