Title and statement of responsibility area
St. David's Anglican Church (Welland, Ont.) fonds
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
14 cm of textual records
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
In the autumn of 1948 Rev. Canon A.H. Davis convened a meeting at the store of Mr. A. Dixon, and plans were made for regular church services and the purchase of land for a church. In the interim services were held in the Green School House. Sod was turned to build St. David's on Thorold Road in June 1949. In January 1950 the church basement was dedicated. By 1953 the structure was complete.
Scope and content
Fonds consists of parish registers containing statistical records.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Fonds has been microfilmed on 1 reel, numbered 362.
Restrictions on access
Researchers are requested to use the microfilm. They must also sign an agreement of use form.
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Further accruals are expected.
Title based on content of fonds.
Fonds on deposit. Ownership of the fonds resides with St. David's Church.