Title and statement of responsibility area
St. Cuthbert's Anglican Church (Oakville, Ont.) fonds
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
65 cm of textual records and graphic material
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
St. Cuthbert's began as the Cedar Grace Mission. First services were held on 30 April 1916. A new church was built which opened in June 1919. In 1956 St. Cuthbert's relocated to the 9th Line.
Scope and content
Fonds consists of parish registers containing statistical records, service books, Vestry minutes, Advisory and Parish Council minutes, Women's Guild and Sunday School minutes, financial records, and photograph albums. Most of the fonds has been microfilmed on 4 reels, numbered 367-372.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Researchers are requested to use the microfilms. They must also sign an agreement of use form
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Further accruals are expected.
Title based on content of fonds.
Fonds on deposit. Ownership of the fonds resides with St. Cuthbert's Church.