Fonds CONG-35 - St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church (Bolsover, Ont.) fonds

Title and statement of responsibility area

Title proper

St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church (Bolsover, Ont.) fonds

General material designation

    Parallel title

    Other title information

    Title statements of responsibility

    Title notes

    Level of description

    Fonds

    Reference code

    CA ON00313 CONG-35

    Edition area

    Edition statement

    Edition statement of responsibility

    Class of material specific details area

    Statement of scale (cartographic)

    Statement of projection (cartographic)

    Statement of coordinates (cartographic)

    Statement of scale (architectural)

    Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)

    Dates of creation area

    Date(s)

    • 1857-2001 and microfilmed 2001 (originally created 1857-2000) (Creation)

    Physical description area

    Physical description

    7.25 cm of textual records 3 reels of microfilm

    Publisher's series area

    Title proper of publisher's series

    Parallel titles of publisher's series

    Other title information of publisher's series

    Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series

    Numbering within publisher's series

    Note on publisher's series

    Archival description area

    Name of creator

    Administrative history

    St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, Bolsover was organized as a mission station in 1866 under the care of South Eldon. In 1868 St. Andrew's was linked with Mud Lake and Digby as a three-point charge. In 1885 this charge was dissolved and St. Andrew's was linked with Kirkfield. In 1938 Eldon Station was added to this charge, to form a three-point charge.

    Custodial history

    See accession records for details.

    Scope and content

    Fonds consists of the records of St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church (Bolsover, Ont.). Records include: histories and historical sketches; Annual Reports (1919-1921, 1923, 1929, 1935, 1937-1938, 1941-1945); Burial Register (1857-2001); Cemetery Board minutes (1910-1991); Cemetery receipt book (1911-1985); Cemetery Expenditures and Receipts (1986-1998); Communion Roll (1896-1980); Session minutes (1900-1978); Board of Managers minutes (1966-1996); Building Fund minutes (1977-1982); Building Fund Receipts and Expenditures (1978-1982); Documents re: church property (1898-1982); Congregational Meeting minutes (1970-2000); Expenditures and Receipts (1971-1990); Cheque Disbursements (1991-2000); Treasurer's Book (1976-1999); Women's Missionary Society minutes (1963-1985, 1986-1994); Ladies Aid minutes (1926-c.1937); Sunday School Financial records (1913-1981); and Happy Helper's Mission Band (1925-1934).

    Notes area

    Physical condition

    Immediate source of acquisition

    See accession records for details.

    Arrangement

    Language of material

      Script of material

        Location of originals

        Availability of other formats

        Restrictions on access

        Session minutes are restricted for a period of 50 years from the date they were written.

        Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication

        Finding aids

        A file list is available. See FA-4000B at The Presbyterian Church in Canada Archives.

        Associated materials

        Related materials

        Accruals

        Alternative identifier(s)

        Standard number

        Standard number

        Access points

        Subject access points

        Place access points

        Name access points

        Genre access points

        Control area

        Description record identifier

        Institution identifier

        Rules or conventions

        Status

        Level of detail

        Dates of creation, revision and deletion

        Language of description

          Script of description

            Sources

            Accession area