Port Hope & District Hospital

Zona de identificação

tipo de entidade

Entidade coletiva

Forma autorizada do nome

Port Hope & District Hospital

Forma(s) paralela(s) de nome

Forma normalizada do nome de acordo com outras regras

Outra(s) forma(s) de nome

  • Port Hope Hospital

identificadores para entidades coletivas

área de descrição

Datas de existência

1911-2000

Histórico

The Port Hope Hospital was first established in the two story brick house formerly belonging to the McLean family, at the corner of Hope and Ward Streets. In 1915, plans were underway to build the new hospital, with the cornerstone being laid on October 8, 1915. The official opening of the new hospital was held on June 29, 1916. The building cost $31,500 to build, only $2000 had to be borrowed. The nurses training school was established soon after its opening. In 1929, the west wing of the hospital was completed, providing 25 additional beds, X-ray and laundry room. A new hospital opened in the 1960s, and merged with the Cobourg hospital to create the new Northumberland Hills (located in Cobourg) in 1999-2000.

Locais

Estado Legal

funções, ocupações e atividades

Mandatos/Fontes de autoridade

Estruturas internas/genealogia

Contexto geral

Área de relacionamento

Área de pontos de acesso

Pontos de acesso - Assuntos

Pontos de acesso - Locais

Ocupações

Zona do controlo

Identificador de autoridade arquivística de documentos

Identificador da instituição

Regras ou convenções utilizadas

Estatuto

Nível de detalhe

Datas de criação, revisão ou eliminação

Línguas e escritas

Script(s)

Fontes

Notas de manutenção

  • Área de transferência

  • Exportar

  • EAC

Assuntos relacionados

Locais relacionados