Series 2007.37.1.6 - Parish of Perrytown's Officers

Title and statement of responsibility area

Title proper

Parish of Perrytown's Officers

General material designation

  • Textual record

Parallel title

Other title information

Title statements of responsibility

Title notes

Level of description

Series

Repository

Reference code

CA ON00154 2007.37-2007.37.1.6

Edition area

Edition statement

Edition statement of responsibility

Class of material specific details area

Statement of scale (cartographic)

Statement of projection (cartographic)

Statement of coordinates (cartographic)

Statement of scale (architectural)

Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)

Dates of creation area

Date(s)

  • 1933 ; 1946 (Creation)
    Creator
    St. Paul's Anglican Church, Perrytown (1840-)
    Place
    Port Hope

Physical description area

Physical description

0.01m textual records

Publisher's series area

Title proper of publisher's series

Parallel titles of publisher's series

Other title information of publisher's series

Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series

Numbering within publisher's series

Note on publisher's series

Archival description area

Name of creator

(1840-)

Administrative history

St. Paul's Church was built on land deeded to the Church of England by James Rutledge on 22 Dec 1840. The original clapboard structure was completed in 1842. It was named for John Perry, an original settler of the Perrytown area of Port hope. By 1914 St. Paul's Anglican church at Perrytown had fallen into disrepair and was in need of revitalization. Cecil Mercer of Elizabethville was commissioned to build a new stone structure for the sum of $1000. the total cost was just over $5000, entirely financed by donations from the congregation.

Custodial history

Donated to the Port Hope Archives by C. Wilson, 2007 The Wilson family have been long-time supporters and members of St. Paul's Perrytown.

Scope and content

File consists of two listings of officers for the Parish of Perrytown, 1933 and 1946. It includes: Parish of Perrytown, 1933 and 1946. It includes Parish of Perrytown officers, under Rev. W. F. Payton, 1933; Officers for the Women's Auxilliary at Perrytown, Harwood and Gore's Landing, 1946.

Notes area

Physical condition

Immediate source of acquisition

Arrangement

Language of material

Script of material

Location of originals

Availability of other formats

Restrictions on access

Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication

Finding aids

Associated materials

Related materials

Accruals

Alternative identifier(s)

Standard number area

Standard number

Access points

Subject access points

Name access points

Genre access points

Control area

Description record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules or conventions

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language of description

Script of description

Sources

Accession area