Parish of Fitzroy Harbour (Fitzroy Harbour, Ont.)

Zone d'identification

Type of entity

Collectivité

Forme autorisée du nom

Parish of Fitzroy Harbour (Fitzroy Harbour, Ont.)

forme(s) parallèle(s) du nom

    Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

      Autre(s) forme(s) du nom

        Identifiers for corporate bodies

        Description area

        Dates d’existence

        Historique

        The Parish of Fitzroy Harbour presently consists of two churches and formerly included a third. St. George's, Fitzroy Harbour dates from the donation of land for the church in 1852. A frame church was being used at Torbolton (later called Woodlawn) by 1874. Services were held for a congregation at Fitzroy 9th Line from 1867 and St. Paul's, 9th Line/Fitzroy Harbour was a part of the parish until it was secularized in 1992.

        Lieux

        Statut légal

        Functions, occupations and activities

        Mandates/sources of authority

        Internal structures/genealogy

        Contexte général

        Relationships area

        Access points area

        Mots-clés - Sujets

        Mots-clés - Lieux

        Occupations

        Zone du contrôle

        Identifiant de notice d'autorité

        Identifiant du service d'archives

        Rules and/or conventions used

        Statut

        Niveau de détail

        Dates de production, de révision et de suppression

        Langue(s)

          Écriture(s)

            Sources

            Notes de maintenance