Olivet United Church (Kitchener, Ont.)

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Olivet United Church (Kitchener, Ont.)

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1968-2015

History

Olivet United Church, located at 47 Onward Avenue in Kitchener, was established in 1968, formerly Evangelical United Brethren. The Olivet Mission of the Evangelical Association began as a Sunday School in Kitchener in 1931, with the church being dedicated in 1936. In 1968 Olivet became a church in the United Church of Canada. It closed June 30, 2015.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places