Normanby Evangelical Association Circuit (Ont.)

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Normanby Evangelical Association Circuit (Ont.)

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

Normanby Township was visited by ministers of the Evangelical Association in 1854, and in 1856 a church for German-speaking residents was built in Alsfeldt. Normanby Circuit was organized in 1867 with appointments at Hanover, Gross Class, Ayton, Bentinck and Brant. The churches there eventually joined with the Evangelical United Brethren.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC