Lamontagne, Francine

Identity area

Type of entity

Person

Authorized form of name

Lamontagne, Francine

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

  • FL

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1959

History

The parish of Saint Pie X was founded in 1955 in the community located in the northern part of the town of Hearst. It once was known as McManusville and was annexed to Hearst, in 1973. As a native of
Saint Pie X, the donor, Francine Lamontagne, attended Saint Pie X’s church and collected documents relating to the parish, before its closure in 2005.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

  • English
  • French

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC