This is a photograph of Gordon Rife who was Mayor of Guelph from 1945 to 1949.
Edward Maclean Stewart
This photograph shows Edward Maclean Stewart in Denison's garden at 14 or 16 York Street (Edward is in the middle).
This is a photograph of Edward Stewart in Orangeville, Ontario.
Edward M. Stewart
This group photograph shows Edward Stewart in Orangeville, he has a Bowler hat and is closest to the right.
Angus Stewart MacDonald
This photograph shows Mr. and Mrs. Angus Stewart Macdonald getting off the train in Brae Bungalow, Scotland on their honeymoon.
This photograph shows Harry Hefferman (centre left) who worked for his father (who owned the CPR ticket and express office).
Home of John Breese
This photograph shows the house where John Galt and Sam Rife first meet in 1827. The house stands close to Rife's creek on highway #24 between Yourock and Glen Christie.
This is a photograph of an engraving depicting the early settlement of Guelph and the Priory, Guelph's first permanent structure.
This photograph shows Thomas Lynch, Guelph's first born male child.
This image shows the Priory from the west side which was the street entrance. The Priory was the first permanent structure built in Guelph.
This photograph shows Allan's Distillery and rectifying plant on the east bank of the Speed River, across from Allan's Mills.
This photograph gives a close-up view of the top of Allan's Bridge. To the left, parts of Allan's Mill can also be viewed.
This photograph shows the Davidson Home located on the Speed River in Guelph, near Allan's Dam.
This photograph shows the house "Riverview" which was located at 5 Queen St., Guelph. At the time this photograph was taken, Riverview was still a cottage.
Prof. Panton's botany class
This photograph was taken at the Elora Gorge and shows the botany class of a Professor Panton. To the lower right can be seen John McCrae, author of the poem "In Flanders Field."
This photograph shows Allan's Mill at Allan's Bridge.
This photograph shows the drill shed located at the corners of Wyndham and Farquhar. It was built around 1867. This image is taken from David Allan's book, Early Days in Guelph.
This photograph was likely taken from a newspaper and shows the Guelph fire brigade standing in front of a fire engine.
This photograph shows "Gilnockie" a house built by James Massie from the stone salvaged from the 2nd St. George's Church.