Mostrar 161 resultados

Objeto informacional
Middlesex, County of
Previsualizar a impressão Ver:

57 resultados com objetos digitais Mostrar resultados com objetos digitais

Niagara Methodist Episcopal Circuit (Ont.) fonds

  • CA ON00340 F1436
  • Fundo
  • 1795-1823

Fonds consists of baptisms, 1805, Quarterly Board minutes/financial account book, 1795-1823, of Niagara Methodist Episcopal Circuit (includes Thorold, Beaverdams (Beaverdam), Chippawa, Thirty Mile Creek Church in Clinton Township, Fifty Mile Creek Church, Fort Erie, Lanes Chapel, Red Meeting House in Stamford Township, Warner's Chapel in Niagara Township (now Niagara On The Lake), Stoney Creek).

Niagara Methodist Episcopal Circuit (Ont.)

Ilderton Agricultural Society Fonds

  • Fundo
  • 1852-

The records contain the following series; Secretaries' and Treasurers' Records 1862-2016;
Awards, Newspaper Clippings

Ilderton Fair

Halls: Odd Fellows'

Oddfellows Hall was located at the north east corner of Dundas Street and Clarence Street in downtown London. Main floor was occupied by Nordheimer Piano Company for many years.

Bishop's Palace

Exterior view of Roman Catholic diocese residence for Bishop and priests located to east of St. Peter's Cathedral on Dufferin Avenue.

Churches: Queens Ave. Methodist

This view includes houses and other buildings behind the church. Originally called North Street Methodist Church, street was renamed Queen's Ave. in 1876 with church name following shortly thereafter. The church burned down in 1895.

O'Connor and Lancaster photograph album

  • CA ON00353 AFC 361
  • Discrete Item
  • ca. 1877

This photograph album was likely prepared for advertising and promotional purposes by the O'Connor and Lancaster firm, or "Popular Photo Studio". It contains prints of London, Ontario, scenes, as well as advertising and promotional information about London and some of its businesses.

O'Connor and Lancaster, Photographers

Resultados 1 a 20 de 161