Showing 746 results

Archival description
Archival photographs collection - Guelph Public Library
Print preview View:

745 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Central School

This photograph of a sketch shows the Guelph Cartage Company building on the corner of Gordon and Essex Streets. Central School classes were held in this building before the construction of the Dublin Street Central School.

Dooly House, Guelph Township

This photograph shows the top west corner of the Dooly house. The house was located on the south side of Waterloo Road, lot 1, concession 1, Division 'B'. It was built in 1854 and was the home of Martin Dooly, one of the earliest members of the Roman Catholic Church in Guelph.

Results 61 to 80 of 746