- 1973 - 2000
The fonds consists primarily of correspondence between David Culham and staff and constituents regarding issues in Mississauga. The fonds also includes material relating to summaries of rezoning applications, by-laws, reports and studies. The fonds is divided into 15 subject based series, listed alphabetically. Records are primarily textual and are arranged alphabetically by series:
- Series 1 Britannia Road Area.
- Series 2 Community Services.
- Series 3 Correspondence.
- Series 4 Credit River.
- Series 5 Culham Personal.
- Series 6 Developers.
- Series 7 Environmental Issues.
- Series 8 Erindale/Erin Mills.
- Series 9 Federal/Provincial Issues.
- Series 10 Municipal Issues.
- Series 11 Newspaper Clippings.
- Series 12 Roseborough.
- Series 13 Streetsville.
- Series 14 Transportation and Works.
Culham, David J. (1942 - )