Showing 976 results

Archival description
R.A.M. Stewart fonds
Print preview View:

958 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Allan's Mill

This photograph shows Allan's Mill at Allan's Bridge.

Lower Wyndham Street

The northwest corner of Lower Wyndham and Carden Streets is shown in this photograph.

Alma block

This photograph shows the new Alma Block, located on the east side of Upper Wyndham Street. The fenced area to the left of the buildings is the site where the New Wellington Hotel would be built.

St. Bartholomew's Church

Looking west along Macdonell Street, this photograph shows St. Bartholomew's Church, the predecessor to the Church of Our Lady.

Eramosa bridge

This photograph shows a close-up of the bridge over the Speed River at Eramosa Road.

Sallow's Blacksmith Shop

This photograph shows Sallow's Blacksmith Shop that was located on the northwest corner of Gordon and Wellington Streets.

Raymond Sewing Machine factory

This photograph shows the original Raymond Sewing Machine factory located between Yarmouth and Baker Streets in Guelph. This factory was destroyed by fire in 1875.

Skaters on Speed

This photograph shows skaters on the Speed River near Holliday's Brewery on Fleet Street.

Guelph looking east

This photograph looks east across the Speed River. The second house on the left on Arthur Street is where the present footbridge crosses, joining on the west bank of the river with St. George's Church.

Lower Wyndham Street

This photograph shows lower Wyndham Street at the corner of Carden Street. On this corner was #2 Day's Block, address of the J. E. McElderry Tea Store. At the extreme right is St. George's Church in St. George's Square which was tor...

The Priory

This image shows the Priory from the east side.

Allan's Bridge

Allan's Bridge can be seen in this photograph, looking westwards from atop Horsman's Hill (the hill located on the east side of the Speed River).

Lower Wyndham Street

This photograph looks north up Lower Wyndham Street towards St. George's Square. St. George's Church and the Old Wellington Hotel can be seen in the Square.

Norfolk Street

This photograph looks north up Norfolk Street towards St. Andrew's Church. The house shown here belonged to Charles Raymond, a prominent local businessman.

North Ward School

This photograph shows children and teachers in front of the North Ward School on King Street in Guelph.

Raymond Sewing Machine factory

This photograph shows the original Raymond Sewing Machine factory on Yarmouth Street. It was destroyed by fire in 1875. The building on the right is the old Knox Church.

The Priory

This image shows the Priory, Guelph's first permanent structure, with a stone bath house.

Results 101 to 120 of 976