Clark Builders Supply Co Ltd.
This photograph shows Clark Builders Supply Co Ltd on Woolwich St and Woodlawn Road on the day of their bankruptcy.
This photograph shows the Springbank Brewery across the Speed River along Edinburgh Road, South, then known as three bridges.
This photograph shows pedestrians on London Road sidewalk. Picture taken at the Dublin Street corner.
Remains of Bull Frog Pond
This photograph shows the remains of Bullfrog Pond at the bottom of Bull Frog Hill, Eramosa Road, Guelph.
This photograph shows the Eramosa bridge and the Speed River.
Auction sale of John Robertson
This photograph shows an auction sale of John Robertson and old cherry chest of drawers in background which we bought.
St Lawrence Hall
This photograph of a drawing shows St. Lawrence Hall.
This photograph shows the front of the Guelph General Hospital on Delhi Street.
This photograph shows Auction sale where we bought cherry chest of drawers for $20.00. 1 mile from Ariss, Ontario.
This winter photograph shows the quarry between Elora and Fergus.
This photograph shows Main Street in St. George.
This photograph shows Paris, Ontario as it looked around 1880.
This photograph shows the town of Paris, Ontario.
This photograph shows Hickox store in St. George, Ontario. It was owned by Christopher Batty Sr. between 1860-1870 and later sold to his apprentice Robert Hickox.
Flower Pot Island
The photograph was taken in Elora beside the Old Mill.
This photograph of a postcard shows the grounds of the Ontario Reformatory.
This photograph shows the entrance to Riverside Park in Guelph.
Norwich St. East
This photograph shows a car parked in front of the Royal Knitting Company on Norwich St east.
Norwich St. East
This photograph shows a car parked in front of the Royal Knitting Company on Norwich St. east.