Showing 976 results

Archival description
R.A.M. Stewart fonds
Print preview View:

958 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

County gaol

This image is a photographic reproduction of an image from the 1861 Leslie & Wheelock map of Wellington County. The image shows the Court House and jail.

Drawing of the Priory

This image shows the Priory, Guelph's first permanent structure, as seen from across the banks of the Speed River.

The Priory

This image is a photographic reproduction of a drawing of the Priory and Guelph in 1827.

Lower Wyndham Street

This photograph shows a very busy east side of lower Wyndham Street looking up towards St. George's Square.

Macdonell St. East at Priory Square

This photograph is a reproduction of a picture, likely from the Guelph Mercury, showing the old YMCA and City Hotel building before being torn down.

Carden Street

This photograph depicts Carden Street in the late 1870s, showing the old vegetable market. The image is a reproduction from a newspaper.

Royal Hotel

This photograph shows Carden Street with the old Hotel Bus in front of the Royal Hotel.

Guelph market

This photograph is a reproduction of an image from a newspaper showing the Guelph Market. City Hall and Carden Street are in the background.

Carden Street

This image is a reproduction of a photograph from a newspaper showing Carden Street.

Wyndham Street

This image, a reproduction of a newspaper picture, shows Wyndham Street, looking from City Hall.

Lower Wyndham Street

This photograph shows, from left to right, the businesses of John Haggis, John Horsman, Jas. Cormack, and the Canadian Bank of Commerce. This image has been reproduced from a newspaper.

Lower Wyndham Street

This photograph shows lower Wyndham Street with McCollouch and Moore's sign (druggists) to the left. The debris from the old St. George's Church can be seen to the right of the image.

Quebec Street West

This photograph shows Quebec Street west. The image is a reproduction from a print publication.

St. George's Square

This photograph is a reproduction of an image from a newspaper showing the east side of St. George's Square with R. Rutherford's Store on the corner, where the Bank of Commerce was built.

Upper Wyndham Street

This photograph shows Upper Wyndham Street with the old Wellington Hotel and Stable at corner of St. George's Square.

Woolwich Street at Eramosa Road

This photograph shows Woolwich Street at the corner of Eramosa Road. Shows Steeles Wire Works built by William Steele, father of Herbert Steele; and, Muller's Carriage Works. There are a number of carriages parked out front.

Cardigan Street

This photograph shows Cardigan Street from Trafalgar Square looking north. House on the right was moved to the left about 1909 when CPR depot was built. House is now 42 Cardigan Street.

Guelph Elastic Hosiery Co. Ltd.

This photograph shows staff in front of Guelph Elastic Hosiery Co. Ltd. On Waterloo Avenue at the corner of Glasgow Street. This was originally a school.

Results 881 to 900 of 976