Showing 976 results

Archival description
R.A.M. Stewart fonds
Print preview View:

958 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Glasgow St.

This photograph shows Waterloo Ave. looking north up Glasgow St. The Guelph Elastic Hosing Company is seen on the left.

St. George's Church

This photograph was taken from Horsman's Hill and shows St. George's Church from a distance.

St. Barthlolomew's Church

This photograph of St. Bartholomew's Church was taken on the day of the laying of the foundation stone of the Church of Our Lady by Bishop Connory, delegate apostolic. As the Church of Our Lady was built, it gradually replaced St. Bartholomew...

Maple Leafs

This photograph shows the Maple Leaf baseball team sitting in the bleachers at the Exhibition Park ball field.

Maple Leafs

This photograph shows the Guelph Maple Leafs, a professional baseball club. George Sleeman is the man wearing the bowler hat in the back row.

James Anderson

This photograph shows James Anderson, known as the "Laird of Puslinch," his wife Felicia Howitt, daughter of John Howitt, their son Andrew Anderson, and daughter Grace Anderson.

James Anderson

This photograph, likely taken from a book or newspaper, shows James Anderson, first President of the South Wellington Agricultural Society.

House of Mortimer Foster

This photograph shows the home of Mortimer Foster, "Sunset," that was located at 74 Paisley Street.

Main building of Homewood Sanitarium

This photograph, a copy likely taken from a book, shows the main building of the Homewood Sanitarium on Delhi Street, Guelph. This building was originally the home of Donald Guthrie.

Home of Donald Guthrie

This photograph shows Donald Guthrie and his family in front of their home on Delhi Street, Guelph. Guthrie's home was eventually incorporated into the Homewood Sanitarium main building.

Congregational Church

Here is shown the construction of the Congregational Church at Norfolk and Liverpool Streets.

Lachlan McGregor & Elizabeth Bell

This photograph shows Lachlan McGregor and his wife Elizabeth Bell. They obtained a crown deed of land in the Eramosa area in 1826 and helped to survey the new settlement of Guelph. They are the mother and father in-law of Robert Stewart, Guelph...

Moreton Lodge

Moreton Lodge, shown here, was the home of F.W. Stone when the farm was purchased in 1873 by the Ontario Government. It became the first school building of the Ontario School of Agriculture in 1874.

F.W. Stone

This photograph shows F.W. Stone who owned Stone's Store on Gordon Street. He also owned a 500-acre cattle farm which he sold in 1873 to the Ontario Government and which subsequently became the Ontario Agricultural College.

Results 61 to 80 of 976