Print preview Close

Showing 976 results

Archival description
R.A.M. Stewart fonds
Print preview View:

958 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Alexandra and Central Schools

This image, taken from Dublin St. looking south, shows both Alexandra and Central Schools before demolition. The schools were torn down in 1968.

Alfred A. Baker

This photograph shows Alfred A. Baker, First Division Court Clerk, embracing all Wellington County (1844-1889). More detailed biographical information can be found on the back of the photograph.

Allan's Bridge

This photograph gives a close-up view of the top of Allan's Bridge. To the left, parts of Allan's Mill can also be viewed.

Allan's Bridge

Allan's Bridge can be seen in this photograph, looking westwards from atop Horsman's Hill (the hill located on the east side of the Speed River).

Allan's Bridge

This photograph of a newspaper clipping shows Allan's Bridge.

Allan's Bridge

This photograph shows Allan's bridge from the south with the Carding shed on the right.

Allan's Bridge and Mill

This photograph looks southwest across the Speed River towards Allan's Bridge and Allan's Mill.

Allan's Dam

This photograph shows Allan's Dam and St. George's Church with scaffolding still on the church spire.

Allan's Distillery

This photograph shows Allan's Distillery and rectifying plant on the east bank of the Speed River, across from Allan's Mills.

Allan's Mill

This image was taken from Horsman's Hill looking south west toward Allan's Bridge. In the foreground is Mr. Sayre's cottage now 30 Regent St.

Allan's Mill

This photograph shows Allan's Mill at Allan's Bridge.

Allan's dam

This photograph shows Allan's Dam looking north.

Alma block

This photograph shows the new Alma Block, located on the east side of Upper Wyndham Street. The fenced area to the left of the buildings is the site where the New Wellington Hotel would be built.

Ambassador Hotel

This image shows a delivery wagon from Silver Creek Brewery in front of the Ambassador Hotel (Old Western Hotel) on Macdonell St.

American Hotel

This photograph shows the American Hotel, located on the corner of Gordon and Essex Streets.

Andrew Lemon house

This photograph shows the Andrew Lemon House, built by Robert Stewart many years prior to this picture. The Lemon House was located at the corner of Queen and Palmer Streets and was demolished in 1961. Laura Lemon, the folksong composer, lived here.

Results 61 to 80 of 976