This photograph shows the MacDonald Institute. This picture may be from a postcard.
Home of John Breese
This photograph shows the house where John Galt and Sam Rife first meet in 1827. The house stands close to Rife's creek on highway #24 between Yourock and Glen Christie.
This photograph of James Gay, poet, was taken in front of the office of the James Goldie Milling Company on Cardigan Street.
This image shows the Priory after it became the CPR railway station.
This is a photograph of Dorothy Dixon who was the wife of Ross Medill.
This is a photograph of Ardith Medill (Johnstone) and Connie.
This photograph shows the interior of a hotel bar. This could be the Albion Hotel.
This photograph shows the Priory at Allan's Bridge, Guelph's first permanent structure that was later converted into the City's CPR station.
In this photograph, Wilbert Walters is sitting on the far left. The identity of the two women is unknown.
Church of Our Lady
This photograph shows the Church of Our Lady from Norfolk Street.
2nd Farrington Church
This photograph shows the 2nd Farrington Church, Brantford Ontario. This white brick church erected in 1855, replaced in 1949.
This photograph shows the Guelph Collegiate Institute at Paisley and Yorkshire Streets. This building was torn down about 1960 to make way for the new Guelph Collegiate Vocational Institute.
Raymond Sewing Machines Advertisement
This image shows a photographic reproduction of a Raymond Sewing machine advertisement with both the Yarmouth and Suffolk factories featured.
This photograph shows Goldie's Mill bridge.
This photograph was likely taken from a newspaper and shows the Guelph fire brigade standing in front of a fire engine.
This photograph shows Polly Hogg, the daughter of James Hogg (one of Guelph's leading merchants).
This photograph shows Arthur Palmer, Rector of St. George's Church from 1832-1875 and Archdeacon of Toronto.