Showing 36 results

Archival description
London Item
Print preview View:

35 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Halls: Odd Fellows'

Oddfellows Hall was located at the north east corner of Dundas Street and Clarence Street in downtown London. Main floor was occupied by Nordheimer Piano Company for many years.

Churches: Queens Ave. Methodist

This view includes houses and other buildings behind the church. Originally called North Street Methodist Church, street was renamed Queen's Ave. in 1876 with church name following shortly thereafter. The church burned down in 1895.

Results 1 to 20 of 36