Showing 13 results

Archival description
Acton (Before Regional Government – 1974)
Print preview View:

Plan of Subdivision

Plan of Subdivision. Part of south-east half, Lot 28, Con 2, Village of Acton, Adam Cook proprietor, Herbert J. Bowman surveyor. (Mill, Main, Queen, Church, Brock Streets area) (Acc. #111). Area plan map. November, 1887

Plan of Subdivision

Plan of Subdivision. Part of north-east half of Lot 28, Con 2, Village of Acton. Registered May, 1898. J.R. Kennedy owner, James Warren surveyor. (Mill, Main, Knox Streets area). Area plan map. July, 1896

Plan of Subdivision

Plan of Subdivision. Part of east half of Lot 28, Con 2, adjoining the Village of Acton, April, 1908. Registered. Robert Campbell owner, James Hutcheon surveyor. (Cameron, Mill Streets area) (Acc. #111). Area plan map. April, 1909

Plan of Subdivision

Plan of Subdivision. Maplehurst, part of Lot 28, Con 3, Village of Acton, July, 1915. J. Warren & Robert Wallace owners, D.A. Niven surveyor. (Wallace, Bower, Maple Streets area) (Acc. #111). Area plan map. Registered October, 1917

Plan of Subdivision

Plan of Subdivision. Crescent Park, part of Lot 27, Con 3, partly in the Village of Acton, December, 1919. Registered. Acton Tanning Co. owner, D.A. Niven surveyor. (Crescent, Fairview , Guelph, Queen, Hillcrest Streets area) (Acc. #111). Area pla...