Holy Trinity United Church (Elliot Lake, Ont.)

Identificatie

Soort entiteit

Instelling

Geauthoriseerde naam

Holy Trinity United Church (Elliot Lake, Ont.)

Parallelle vormen van de naam

Gestandaardiseerde naamvorm(en) volgens andere regels.

Aandere naamsvormen

Identificatiecode voor organisaties

Beschrijving

Bestaansperiode

1957-2000

Geschiedenis

Holy Trinity United Church, located at 40 Hillside Drive North in in Elliot Lake, was established in 1957. The church building was fully constructed in 1958 and the dedication service occurred on December 7, 1958. It was originally under the jurisdiction of Algoma Presbytery in London Conference; in 2000, it transferred to Sudbury Presbytery in Manitou Conference. It is still an active congregation of the United Church of Canada.

Plaatsen

Rechtsvorm

Functies, beroepen en activiteiten

Mandaat/bronnen van bevoegdheid

Interne structuren / genealogie

Algemene context

relaties

Access points area

Onderwerp trefwoord

Geografische trefwoorden

Occupations

Beheer

Authority record identifier

Identificatiecode van de instelling

ON00340

Toegepaste regels en/of conventies

Status

Gereviseerd

Niveau van detaillering

Geheel

Datering van aanmaak, herziening of verwijdering

Taal (talen)

Schrift(en)

Bronnen

Onderhoudsaantekeningen

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places