Holy Trinity United Church (Elliot Lake, Ont.)

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Holy Trinity United Church (Elliot Lake, Ont.)

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1957-2000

History

Holy Trinity United Church, located at 40 Hillside Drive North in in Elliot Lake, was established in 1957. The church building was fully constructed in 1958 and the dedication service occurred on December 7, 1958. It was originally under the jurisdiction of Algoma Presbytery in London Conference; in 2000, it transferred to Sudbury Presbytery in Manitou Conference. It is still an active congregation of the United Church of Canada.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

ON00340

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Revised

Level of detail

Full

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC