Type of entity
Authorized form of name
Parallel form(s) of name
Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules
Other form(s) of name
Identifiers for corporate bodies
Dates of existence
Craig, Zeidler and Strong is an Toronto, Ontario architectural firm established in 1963.
The firm had its antecedents in Peterborough. Eberhard Heinrich Zeidler (b. 1926) first arrived there from West Germany in 1951 and joined the firm of W. and W.R.L. Blackwell and Craig. By 1955, the firm became Blackwell, Craig and Zeidler. In 1957, Walter Blackwell died and the firm was known as Craig and Zeidler. In 1962, Craig and Zeidler moved to Toronto. By 1963, with the addition of W.A. Strong to the firm it became Craig, Zeidler and Strong. It continued under this name until around 1975 when it became known as Zeidler Partnership and later Zeidler Roberts Partnership.