Chalmers United Church (Windsor, Ont.)

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Chalmers United Church (Windsor, Ont.)

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1925-2001

History

Chalmers United Church, located at 897 Windermere Road at Niagara in Windsor, was established in 1925, formerly Presbyterian. It was founded as First Presbyterian Church in Walkervielle in 1908 and when it joined the United Church of Canada in 1925, it was renamed renamed First United Church in Walkerville. In 1933, it changed its name to Chalmers United Church. It closed on June 30, 2001.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC