Archief F1314 - Bridge Street United Church (Belleville, Ont.) fonds

Title and statement of responsibility area

Titel

Bridge Street United Church (Belleville, Ont.) fonds

Algemene aanduiding van het materiaal

  • Textual record
  • Graphic material

Parallelle titel

Overige titelinformatie

Title statements of responsibility

Titel aantekeningen

Beschrijvingsniveau

Archief

archiefbewaarplaats

referentie code

CA ON00340 F1314

Editie

Editie

Edition statement of responsibility

Class of material specific details area

Statement of scale (cartographic)

Statement of projection (cartographic)

Statement of coordinates (cartographic)

Statement of scale (architectural)

Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)

Datering archiefvorming

Datum(s)

  • 1807-1980 (Vervaardig)
    Archiefvormer
    Bridge Street United Church (Belleville, Ont.)

Fysieke beschrijving

Fysieke beschrijving

3.46 m of textual records
photographs

Publisher's series area

Title proper of publisher's series

Parallel titles of publisher's series

Other title information of publisher's series

Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series

Numbering within publisher's series

Note on publisher's series

Archivistische beschrijving

Naam van de archiefvormer

Institutionele geschiedenis

Bridge Street United Church was established 1925, formerly Methodist. Belleville Wesleyan Methodist Circuit was established 1834, from the Belleville Methodist Episcopal Circuit; in 1874 it became the Belleville Methodist Circuit. Belleville Methodist Circuit was established 1874; after the 1884 Methodist merger in 1884 it joined the United Church of Canada in 1925. Bleecker Street Methodist Church was established circa 1859; it closed between 1911 and 1925. Bridge Street Methodist Church was established circa 1815 as a Methodist Episcopal church; it joined the United Church of Canada in 1925. John Street United Church was established 1925, formerly Presbyterian; it closed in 1937. Dundas Street Mission was established 1925, formerly Methodist. Front Road United Church was established in 1925, formerly Methodist.

Naam van de archiefvormer

Institutionele geschiedenis

Naam van de archiefvormer

Institutionele geschiedenis

Naam van de archiefvormer

Naam van de archiefvormer

Naam van de archiefvormer

Institutionele geschiedenis

John Street United Church was established 1925, formerly Presbyterian; it closed in 1937, but property matters continued to be handled by a Memorial Fund Committee. John Street Presbyterian Church was established circa 1846; in 1925 it joined the United Church of Canada.

Naam van de archiefvormer

Institutionele geschiedenis

Naam van de archiefvormer

Institutionele geschiedenis

Geschiedenis beheer

Bereik en inhoud

Fonds consists of records, including baptisms, 1807-1844, marriages, 1808, 1811, 1831-1832, of Belleville Wesleyan Methodist Circuit (includes Smith's Creek Methodist Episcopal Circuit, Port Hope Belleville Methodist Episcopal Circuit, Belleville Wesleyan Methodist Station), 1807-1863; records, including marriages, 1897-1903, 1910-1912, of Belleville Methodist Circuit (includes Belleville North Circuit, Bleecker Street Methodist Church), 1860-1912; Trustee Board minutes of Bleecker Street Methodist Church, Belleville, 1881-1911; records, including baptisms, 1900-1923, marriages, 1896-1919, burials, 1900-1924, of Bridge Street Methodist Church, Belleville, 1876-1920; records, including baptisms, 1924-1943, marriages, 1900-1940, burials, 1924-1943, photographs, of Bridge Street United Church, Belleville (includes Bridge Street Methodist Church), 1871-1980; baptism register of John Street United Church, Belleville, 1928-1937; baptism/burial register of Dundas Street Mission, Belleville, 1926-1941; and records of Kingston Road United Church, Belleville, 1926-1957.

Aantekeningen

Materiële staat

Directe bron van verwerving

Ordening

Taal van het materiaal

  • Engels

Schrift van het materiaal

Plaats van originelen

Beschikbaarheid in andere opslagformaten

Microfilm copy of various records available on 7 microfilm reels (positive and negative); 35 mm. For a listing of these records, see finding aid. Photocopy of Belleville Methodist Circuit marriage register available in Box 1 (77.095L) Parts of the textual records are available on microfilm reel(s) LCM-67 and LCM-68: positive and negative; 35mm. For a listing of these records, see the LCR Microfilm Shelf List. LCM reels are available through Inter-Library Loan.

Restrictions on access

Access to baptismal, marriage and burial registers may be restricted according to relevant privacy legislation.
Use photocopies for records in Box 1 (77.095L)
Use microfilm where available.

Termen voor gebruik, reproductie en publicatie.

Toegangen

Bay of Quinte Conference - finding aid 287

Associated materials

Aanvullingen

Further accruals are expected.

Alternative identifier(s)

Accession

1977.095L

Accession

1992.141L

Standard number area

Standaard nummer

Trefwoorden

Onderwerp trefwoord

Geografische trefwoorden

Naam ontsluitingsterm

Genre access points

Beheer

Identificatie van het beschrijvingsrecord

Identificatiecode van de instelling

Regels of conventies

Status

Niveau van detaillering

Datering van aanmaak, herziening of verwijdering

Taal van de beschrijving

Schrift van de beschrijving

Bronnen

Voorwaarden voor raadpleging en gebruik