- Agriculture, 12 results
- Industries and professions, 12 results
- Education and learning, 4 results
- Buildings and structures, 3 results
- Arts and culture, 2 results
- Events and celebrations, 2 results
- Sports, recreation and leisure, 2 results
- Business and commerce, 1 results
- Community life, 1 results
- Environment, 1 results
189 Archival description results for Brampton
189 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- CA ON00380 1991.028-1991.028 item 289
- ca. 1905
279. The girl in pink Cop. '08, The Osborne Co. N. Y. I am from W. H. Bartlett & Son Who carry the most Up-to-date Stock of BOOTS and SHOES IN BRAMPTON. Read my message on the other side. February 1910.
- CA ON00380 1991.028-1991.028 item 229
- Feb. 1910
- CA ON00380 1991.028-1991.028 item 041
- Dec. 1905
- CA ON00380 1991.028-1991.028 item 205
- ca. 1910
Item consists of a postcard of tree-shrouded houses on Main Street South, opposite Gage Park. There may be a greenhouse indicated in the background.
- CA ON00380 1991.028-1991.028 item 227
- ca. 1910
Item consists of a colourized postcard of Jennings Nurseries, as viewed from a hill. The greenhouses were located at Church Street and Union Street.
- [ca. 1915] - 2014
Collection consists of personal and professional records collected by Dr. Kathleen Armitage. The collection includes 2 editions of the Griffen (Central Peel yearbook) for 1963 and 1964, Peel Memorial Hospital material, including bylaws (1980s), staff annual reports (1981-1990), staff photo directory (1980s), and information/donor package (1988), Armitage family genealogy research (1827-1977), a photograph of students in a classroom in the Helen Wilson Public School (1960s), a photograph of Dr. George Clifford Armitage from the First World War (ca. 1915), and photographs of the Region of Peel's 40th Anniversary Levee held at PAMA on June 7th, 2014.
2017.020 is a copy loan photograph of Radcliffe Infirmary Oxford, Resident Medical Staff 1933 (includes J.A. Bull, G.B. Palmer, A. Lees Low, G.C. Armitage, and G.B. Stewart.
Fonds consists of the records of Art Group '59, an unincorporated club with a constitution, operating from 1959 to 1977. Membership was primarily from the traditional boundaries of Brampton, but also areas beyond including Bramalea.
Art Group '59
- [ca. 1900] - 1987
Fonds consists of the records created by or maintained by the Brampton Board of Trade. It covers the period from 1909 to 1973, with a few items from the 1980s; there is a gap from 1919 to 1947, when the organization was inactive. Minute books contain director's meeting minutes, treasurer's statements, and annual reports. The fonds also includes scrapbooks, photographs, and certificates.
Brampton Board of Trade