Belmont Telephone Co-Operative Association
Parallelle vormen van de naam
Gestandaardiseerde naamvorm(en) volgens andere regels.
Identificatiecode voor organisaties
The Belmont Telephone Co-Operative Association Limited was established at an organization meeting of subscribers held in the Masonic Hall at Belmont, Ontario, on May 31, 1905. The Association operated continuously until its assets were sold to the Bell Telephone Company of Canada in accordance with a purchase agreement dated June 29, 1962. The final general meeting of Association subscribers was held in Belmont on December 6, 1963, at which time the Association was formally dissolved.