Ballinafad Pastoral Charge (Ont.)
Parallelle vormen van de naam
Gestandaardiseerde naamvorm(en) volgens andere regels.
Identificatiecode voor organisaties
Ballinafad Pastoral Charge was established in 1925, formerly Presbyterian; it included Churchill and Melville Church in Caledon Township, and was discontinued ca. 1967 when St. Andrew's and Ballinafad Pastoral Charge (Georgetown) was formed. Glen Williams Pastoral Charge was formed in 1926 as Limehouse Pastoral Charge; it included Limehouse and Churchill. Melville United Church was established in 1925, formerly Presbyterian, established as the Presbyterian congregation of West Caledon in 1831, and became Melville Presbyterian Church when the church building was built in 1837; it closed ca. 1964. Ballinafad United Church was established in 1925, formerly Presbyterian, established. ca. 1877