Ballinafad Pastoral Charge (Ont.)

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Ballinafad Pastoral Charge (Ont.)

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

Ballinafad Pastoral Charge was established in 1925, formerly Presbyterian; it included Churchill and Melville Church in Caledon Township, and was discontinued ca. 1967 when St. Andrew's and Ballinafad Pastoral Charge (Georgetown) was formed. Glen Williams Pastoral Charge was formed in 1926 as Limehouse Pastoral Charge; it included Limehouse and Churchill. Melville United Church was established in 1925, formerly Presbyterian, established as the Presbyterian congregation of West Caledon in 1831, and became Melville Presbyterian Church when the church building was built in 1837; it closed ca. 1964. Ballinafad United Church was established in 1925, formerly Presbyterian, established. ca. 1877

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC