Architectural Conservancy of Ontario, Port Hope Branch

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Architectural Conservancy of Ontario, Port Hope Branch

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

  • ACO Port Hope

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1949-

History

Port Hope and District Architectural Conservancy was established in 1949 and became the Port Hope Branch of the Architectural Conservancy of Ontario in 1964. The Architectural Conservancy of Ontario, founded in 1933, is committed to the preservation of the architectural and natural heritage of the province. It emphasizes the importance of the historical association of properties in connection with the development of a community.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Related entity

Architectural Conservancy of Ontario (1933-)

Identifier of the related entity

Category of the relationship

hierarchical

Dates of the relationship

Description of relationship

Access points area

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC