Title and statement of responsibility area
All Saints' Anglican Church (Welland, Ont.) fonds
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
8.5 cm of textual records
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
About 1910 the frame structure that began its life as Holy Trinity Church in Welland and then was moved to Wellandport, found its final destination in Welland Junction where it was named All Saints’ Church. It has been served by rectors from Christ Church, Wainfleet, St. Paul’s, Port Robinson, St. George’s Welland, St. David’s Welland, and Holy Trinity, Fonthill.
Scope and content
The fonds consists of parish registers containing vestry minutes and services and other documents. Most of the fonds has been microfilmed on 1 reel, numbered 317.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Researchers are requested to use the microfilm. They must also sign an agreement of use form.
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Further accruals are expected.
Title based on content of fonds.
Fonds on deposit. Ownership of the fonds resides with All Saints' Church.