Title and statement of responsibility area
All Saints' Anglican Church (Hamilton, Ont.) fonds
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
43 cm of textual records
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
The corner stone for a new church was laid on 16 May 1872. Prior to that, services had been held in a building used as a "Chapel of Ease" for Christ Church parishioners who lived in the western part of the city. The church was consecrated on 18 November 1880. In September 1998 an earthquake caused serious damage to the bell-tower. In was taken down in 1999. For a more complete history see All Saints' Church, Hamilton, Canada: The First Hundred Years, 1872-1972. An earlier history can be found in St. George's, Hamilton fonds, File 5.
Scope and content
Fonds consists of parish registers containing statistical records and services.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Fonds has been microfilmed on 3 reels, numbered 41-43.
Restrictions on access
Researchers are requested to use the microfilms. They must also sign an agreement of use form.
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Further accruals are expected.
Title based on content of fonds.
Fonds on deposit. Ownership of the fonds resides with All Saints' Church.