Title and statement of responsibility area
All Saints' Anglican Church (Hagersville, Ont.) fonds
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
24 cm of textual records
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Before the church was built, services were held in a hall. Hagersville was then part of the Walpole mission. In 1870 All Saints Church was built with Rev. J. Francis as its first rector. It was remodelled in 1912.
Scope and content
The fonds consists of parish registers containing statistical records, services, and Vestry, Young People's Guild, Women's Auxiliary minutes, and a financial register. Most of the fonds has been microfilmed on 4 reels, numbered 26, 29, 35, 37. Researchers should also consult the St. Paul's Church (Jarvis, Ont.) fonds.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Researchers are requested to use the microfilms. They must also sign an agreement of use form.
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Further accruals are expected.
Title based on content of fonds.
Fonds on deposit. Ownership of the fonds resides with All Saints Anglican Church.