Ailsa Craig Presbyterian Church (Ont.)

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Ailsa Craig Presbyterian Church (Ont.)

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

Ailsa Craig Presbyterian Church was organized on November 17, 1870. The first minister was The Rev. J. Rennie, who continued to serve the congregation until 1888. The first church building to house the congregation was built in 1871. This church was replaced with a newer one in 1929.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places